- Choice of sizes from 600 x 600mm to 1200 x 1800mm
- Contemporary styling with low rise glazing
- Thermally insulating and Part L compliant
- Standard triple skin U-value of 1.8 W/m²K with options to reduce to as low as 0.9 W/m²K
- Choice of standard or tall white PVC kerb or direct fix options
- Choice of shapes with dome or pyramid options
- Manual and powered ventilation and opening options
- Clear, textured, opal and bronze polycarbonate outer glazing options
- Tamper-proof fixings provide high security level
- Easy to install and delivered complete and ready to fit
- 10 year warranty
- Open plan living
Please refer to the fixing instructions supplied with each Mardome rooflight or contact our Technical Department for guidance.
Standard Dome Sizes
|600 x 600
|600 x 900
|750 x 750
|750 x 900
|900 x 900
|900 x 1200
|1050 x 1050
|1200 x 1200
|1200 x 1800
*Available in both opening and non-opening options.
Powered Opening with Remote & Rain Sensor
Extended lead times apply. Not available for 48 hour delivery. See Product Price Guide for more information
Dome & Kerb Measuring
Measure overall dimensions of the opening (length x width). Standard roof opening sizes / dome sizes are detailed below. All domes in the Mardome range can also be specified to be fixed directly to an existing builders upstand, and where necessary these are supplied with a 'direct fix' adaptor to enable this. An optional Mardome kerb adaptor allows standard size domes to be fitted to non-standard size upstands.
Mardome Trade with Kerb
Mardome Trade 'Direct Fix'
Mardome Trade is available in single, double and triple skin polycarbonation glazed units. Options are available to further improve thermal efficiency include glass inner glazing. An average rooflight area of 2.2 W/m²K is required to satisfy Part L Building Regulations. To assist compliance with Part L Ariel Plastics recommend installing no less than triple glazed Mardome rooflights which achieve a U-value of 1.8 W/m²K.
||U-value - centre pane
|Double glazed polycarbonate
|Triple glazed polycarbonate
|| 1.8 W/m²K
|Argon filled glass inner glazing
|| 0.9 W/m²K
Mardome Trade has secure fixings with tamper proof caps for added security.
The white PVC kerb is designed to be thermally insulating and all cabling is enclosed within on all mains powered opening Mardome Trade rooflights.
The resilient polycarbonate glazing has added UV protection for long term performance.
This product has BBA approval and a 20 year product warranty for complete peace of mind.