- 20 per strip
- Installing Dry Fix Valleys
Please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to advise on installation instructions.
- Valley boards should be fitted of sufficient width to provide support for the roofing battens, either: min. 12mm ply lay boards set between rafters, or 6mm continuous ply boards laid over the rafters.
- A single strip of roofing underlay should be laid up the centre of the valley.
- Counter battens the same depth as the roofing battens should be fitted onto the valley boards.
- The main roofing underlay should be laid over the counter batten. Roofing battens should be fitted with the ends firmly located onto the valley boards, positioned close to the counter batten, with care taken to avoid damaging the underlay.
- The fascia board should be cut to allow the GRP valley trough to pass through and discharge into the gutter without flattening out. The end of the GRP valley trough should be trimmed using a fine toothed hacksaw to the appropriate centre line of the gutter - which normally entails a ‘v’ shaped cut.
- The GRP valley trough should be fitted with care taken to ensure it is centrally located between the valley boards: the sides should be nailed to the counter battens at max: 500mm centres.
- Refer to lap requirements